WHAT TO EXPECT
Transform any space with our superior painting services. Preparation for finishing a surface is just as important as the application process. Cascade Ridge Painting offers the most advanced process to ensure a high-quality product and the satisfaction of our customer. We exclusively use high quality Benjamin Moore paints. All work includes a comprehensive five year warranty at no additional charge.
Preparation for finishing a surface is just as important as the application process. Cascade Ridge Painting offers the most advanced process to ensure a high- quality product and the satisfaction of our customer.
• We downstream soft-wash with a pressure washer all substrates to remove discoloration caused by mildew, dirt, tannin bleed, or chalking (Note: Lead Paint homes are washed by hand)
• We thoroughly scrape surface areas intending to be resealed to transfer loose, peeling, cracking, or blistering paint.
• We sand rough surfaces for ideal adhesion and maximum paint penetration.
• We spot prime uncovered substrates using a peel-bond water based primer to seal any bare surfaces.
• Over time, expanding and contracting occurs on the surface of the structure. It is essential to the integrity of the professional coating to fill any openings if needed with product that will move (breathe) with the structure to guarantee an efficient seal and prevent moisture damage.
• We mask and remove items against all of the painting surfaces.
The application will be performed by professional painters, in ideal conditions to provide a uniform finish. Finish coatings will be applied by hand brush, roller, and airless sprayer.
PRE-1978 EXTERIOR PAINT
Beautiful homes built before 1978 have a vintage craftsman quality...but also may contain lead paint. Lead paint can be dangerous, which is why you should hire an RRP Lead-Safe Certified contractor.
• Home will be tested for lead paint and homeowner will be given educational literature before project begins.
• Warning barriers will be set up around house before project begins.
• All workers will be wearing full PPE in accordance with EPA RRP guidelines.
• Home will be washed by hand, no pressure washer will be used.
• Preparation work will be done without the use of power tools.
• Customer will be handed a final, detailed report of the project per EPA RRP Guildlines.
Did you know that most painting contractors are NOT certified? Per WAC 365-230, any painting contractor who works on a pre-1978 home containing any trace of lead paint must be RRP Certified. We strongly recommend you hire an EPA RRP Certified contractor to paint your home, even if it isn't us!
Preparation for customized interior painting will be performed with the same thoughtful, comprehensive and systematic procedures as our exterior projects.
• Items such as pictures, electrical outlet covers, fixtures, etc. will be covered or removed from the painting surfaces.
• Furniture is placed in the center of the room and covered with lightweight plastic sheeting.
• Flooring is covered with clean interior drop cloths
• All holes will be filled with lightweight spackle, spot primed, and sanded.
• All stress cracks will be filled with joint compound, then sanded and spot primed.
• All splits on the trim will be filled with siliconized caulking.
• Repaired or newly constructed areas will be primed before painting
• Trim will receive lightweight spackle, glazing putty, and light scuff sanding to maximize adhesion and ensure a professional finish.
The application will be performed by professional painters, in ideal conditions to provide a uniform finish. Finish materials on walls will be applied by hand brushing and rolling. Trim paint application will be applied using an airless sprayer. Ceilings may also be sprayed and back rolled.
Cascade Ridge Painting strives for excellence. We have established our company by providing impeccable results. By providing excellent service our satisfied customers continually return to receive top-notch quality work every time.